Cydia | Repository Source: BigBoss | Price: $1
If you love creative types and customize your devices to make them unique and unmistakable, one of the packages available on Cydia that has captured our attention in the last period was motion. With Motion you can also add different effects to the icons on the Home screen by selecting one or more of the animations in the menu Settings> Motion.
Motion is a tweak compatible with iPhone OS iPhone OS 4 and 5 that, once installed on your iPhone, allowing you to change the behavior of the application icons that you previously entered on your iPhone via the App Store or Cydia. As mentioned previously, the effects are included in this tweak:
- Rotate: To rotate the icons on the home;
- Scaling: To increase the size of icons on the Home;
- Skew: lateral inclination to icons;
- Flip: to flip the icons of the applications;
- Jump: to blow up all the icons on the home;
- Transparency: To enable the “fade in” and “fade out” in the Home;
- Waves: To enable the effect of “wave” in the Home.
These settings can be used individually or simultaneously selecting two or more.
Motion does not install any new icon will be added specifically for this tweak. The settings can all be adjusted through the Settings menu of IOS accessing the “Motion” from PreferenceLoader.