In what appears to be the second such case, a woman says his iPhone 4 caught fire during the night, while he was being charged. At the moment seems to be an isolated case, although the woman has asked Apple to warn its customers.
The woman, who prefers to remain anonymous, wanted to publish the news to ensure that users are aware of the risks related to the charge of an iPhone. In any case, the woman told one morning that the iPhone has disconnected power supply and has been heard noises inside. After a few minutes, then, these sounds became more insistent, and without that there was any kind of explosion, smoke leaking from the device, up to melt the internal parts.
After the incident, the woman asked for the replacement of its Apple iPhone 4 burned with a new iPhone 4S, but the company has simply provided a similar device.